Lending Manager 1
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service for over 160 years.
Our culture: Wow!
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Fulfillment Team: Originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
Responsible for supervising lenders engaged in approving loan applications. Functions include: managing unit s workflow to ensure that group s customer service standards are met and unit procedures are current and in compliance with government and Bank regulations; analyzing workflow policies/procedures and recommending changes as appropriate; maintaining appropriate records/documents under specified security control; creating and maintaining programs and reports; assisting in hiring, firing, setting performance standards, training, writing/conducting performance reviews. May be responsible for the approval of second level reviews.
3+ years lending experience and 1+ years experience in a management or team leadership role.
- Understanding of mortgage underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a matrixed environment.
- Proven success managing a team through an organizational change.
- Exceptional leadership, mentoring, coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate and drive high level strategic thinking into strategic and tactical actions/initiatives/results across the organization.
- Background in analytics to review data and understand trends.
- Exceptional Relationship building skills.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Prior experience as a loan processor, underwriter, or closer preferred.
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...