Cleaning - Perimeter Mall
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for exceptional people to support the operation of our stores by providing a safe, comfortable, clean and well maintained environment.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal cleaning candidate is motivated, detail oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Perform various cleaning duties, such as vacuuming, sweeping, carpet shampooing, dusting, cleaning mirrors and pressure washing
- Clean, detail and re-stock paper products in restrooms, Café and E-bar areas
- Remove and dispose of waste and recycling items
- Proactively stock all needed supplies and equipment to support daily functions
- Perform light maintenance duties
- Maintain cleanliness and organization according to safety guidelines, including use of personal protective equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Experience in operating cleaning equipment such as a commercial vacuum, automatic floor scrubber, carpet extractor or power washer a plus
- Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule based on department and store needs
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom - 9 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...