UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is comprised of three specialized businesses dedicated to meeting the health care benefits needs of individuals and groups; all part of something greater.
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
As an Accounting Supervisor within our Pharmacy Finance segment, you will be responsible for analyzing and preparing financial statements, including balance sheets and statements of financial position for multiple business segments, acquisitions and consolidated related reports. You will perform account reconciliations and analyses, prepares journal entries and reviews accounting classifications, in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Additional responsibilities for this position include but not limited to the following:
- Maintain general ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports
- Involved in the monthly/quarterly 'close' process
- Involved in Healthcare Reform processes
- Prepares documentation in support of external and internal audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 years of accounting experience
- Core understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to change gears quickly
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 2 years ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...