At the core of IT's challenges is a perennial cycle where the majority of budgets are consumed maintaining existing systems, leaving little to reinvest in growing the business. However, an increasing number of IT organizations leverage cloud to break this cycle and unlock resources to fuel innovation for the business. Cloud computing empowers IT through flexible, automated infrastructures, new on-demand service models and new levels of IT efficiency.
Skills required include:
- Configure and maintain all PeopleSoft production, test and development environments and instances
- Maintain the PIA, Application Server (Tuxedo), Web Server (Web logic), COBOL and the Process Schedulers.
- Perform periodic environment refreshes.
- Perform project migration to Production system and maintain migration procedures to ensure change control
- Leading and implementing major technical projects like system upgrades of PeopleTools, PS applications (tax updates and bundles)
- Performance tuning and proactive monitoring of Web Servers, Application Servers, Process Schedulers
- Develop and maintain monitoring scripts to monitor systems
- Ensure Security of the Production system and supporting environments.
- Document and communicate project activities to the manager on a regular basis.
Cepheus Technologies' experienced professional services project managers can serve as the cornerstone for all of your IT projects ranging from data migration, server virtualization, performance assessment and optimization, server consolidation, storage consolidation, data security, disaster recovery, business continuity and remote management. Our project managers are backed by an experienced group of design and development engineers.
- PeopleTools 8. 5x
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server RDBMS and SQL Knowledge
- Virtualization Experience
- Windows, UNIX and MetaFrame Server Administration
Cepheus Technologies (CephTech) - 13 months ago