Bard Peripheral Vascular is located Tempe, AZ – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives.
From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position assists with engineering activities and performs tasks associated with those activities.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assists in the generation of formal test protocols and reports.
2. Assists in the execution of test protocols and procedures. Sets up and operates test equipment and records measurements with limited supervision.
3. Maintains accurate data and organizes and presents data in a reportable format.
4. Provides process/test method training to manufacturing/QC personnel.
5. Develops and maintains a working knowledge of BPV policies and procedures and ISO and FDA requirements.
6. Expedites and tracks Development Builds through documentation and manufacturing processes.
7. Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of processes and equipment to produce products that meet customer requirements and are cost effective.
8. Responsible for assisting in system assurance including documentation, testing and inspection, product and process development, and non-confirming product investigations. Will assist in the support of Manufacturing, New Product Development and Regulatory to ensure systems are in compliance with all internal and external guidelines.
9. Responsible for assisting in concept generation, design, development and evaluation of new products, materials and technologies
1. Proficiency in personal computer software (Microsoft Office).
2. Ability to work in a team.
3. Good communication skills (written/verbal).
4. Ability to integrate written and verbal instructions.
5. Detail oriented.
6. Basic organizational skills.
7. Basic knowledge of standard laboratory practices.
8. Basic math/statistics skills.
9. Ability to collect, record and report data accurately.
10. Mechanical aptitude.
11. Ability to operate lab equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
1. High school diploma.
2. A minimum of four years related experience.
Must read, write and understand English. Must be detailed in handling information/data. Must have a High school diploma and four years of related experience .
Must be able to exert up to 20 lbs. of force. The position also requires reaching, handling, keying, sitting, standing, and walking.
C. R. Bard - 19 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...