Under the direction of the Quality Control Supervisor, the Quality Control Technician's main function is to verify that the product produced in the plant meets quality standards necessary to conform to specifications.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Responsible for verifying that the product conforms to quality control specifications.
- Responsible for ACI testing in the plants.
- Performs work according to specification sheets and forwards to supervisors as needed.
- Performs necessary testing on pit material, military base jobs, and other projects.
- Will perform clean-up and/or direct his/her crew in the clean-up work as necessary to keep tools, equipment, and working areas clean, orderly, and safe.
- Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, climbing
- Exposure to dust, noise, and extreme temperatures.
- 2-4 years in a similar industry preferred.
CEMEX serves up cement with a multicultural accent. The subsidiary of Mexico-based CEMEX, S.A. de C.V. is one of the largest cement...