Job ID: 2220479
Job Title: Software Development Analyst(.Net)
Job Location: Little Rock,AR
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 4-6 Months
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the CHRIS Team supporting the Children's Welfare system.
- Develop and maintain .Net applications associated with this system.
- Work closely with the Arkansas DHS client to identify, define, and develop system requirements.
- SQL Server 2008 development
- SQL Server Integration Services/DTS development
- SQL Server Reporting Services report development
- 3+ years of .Net experience
- 3+ years of VB.NET or C# development
- 3+ years of T-SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computers, Math, or equivalent
- Experience working hands-on with VB.Net and/or C#.Net
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with SSIS
- Knowledge of Oracle