QinetiQ North America provides solutions to government entities to address complex, mission critical challenges of national significance. We deliver aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and mission solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
The Mission & Information Solutions Operations Homeland Security Group is seeking a Tactical Communications SME to support a new contract effort in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
The SME shall provide the expert technical program support coordination with internal groups relative to project management, technical support, and risk and quality oversight to ensure delivery and closeout of projects
PMI©, DHS, and ICE best practices
- Prepare project charters, project plans, project documentation, etc. in accordance with
- Prepare briefings, white papers, analyses, business cases, etc.
- Perform independent research and prepare analyses and recommendations
- Perform strategic planning, and develop near-term and long-term implementation plans
- Develop and maintain the IMS for all ICE Tactical Communications initiatives and
and perform research and develop responses to tasking
- Address highly dynamic requirements of data calls, projects, and quick response tasking,
as required, and perform analyses
- Provide historical and technical SME support
- Track and report performance metrics, identify off-track performance, rebaseline metrics,
register, prepare risk plans, as required, and perform analyses
- Track and report on program and project risks, identify mitigation strategies, manage risk
project visibility to ICE management in a common and consistent manner
- Track information on the current status of all projects in the organization and provide
and the value being provided to the business, and assess the general project delivery
- Track organization-wide metrics on the state of project management, project delivery,
environment on an ongoing basis to determine the improvements that have been made
Tactical Communications O&M Support and Services
planning, Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), Office of Management and
- Provide support, as needed, in the areas of: facility, security, human capital, budget
Budget (OMB) Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53, Congressional reporting, and related areas
The Contractor shall price a total o
Hours for this work are not limited to normal business hours and can include nights, weekends, and holidays. Normal working hours shall be from 0800 and 1700 hours, Monday thru Friday, unless otherwise specified
Masters degree, PMP Certification, and minimum of 15 years of experience in the project management, program management, design, engineering, implementation, O&M, and troubleshooting of LMR/tactical communications systems for federal government law enforcement agency(s).
Demonstrated experience in the planning, initiation, execution, control, and closeout of tactical communications/LMR projects. Experience in all facets of support required for a program office, such as executive support; preparation of briefings, white papers, Congressional responses, correspondence, business cases, and related program documentation; budget and finance, including financial analyses, spend plans, Exhibit 300 preparation, Capital Investment Plan (CIP) preparation, CPIC, and budget forecasting/planning; facilities and facility support; security; human capital/human resources; procurement and acquisition support; requirements assessments and analyses; and technical support.
Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with management, staff, and people at all levels, both internally and externally.
Demonstrated skill and experience in presenting and effectively communicating comprehensive information, ideas and advice in a clear, concise and logical manner, both orally and in writing.
QinetiQ North America - 19 months ago