Performs basic, routine and repetitive clerical and administrative tasks that require a general knowledge of departmental procedures, practices and office routine.
· Answer telephones and transfer calls to appropriate individual
· Greet clients and visitors
· Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
· Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
· Data entry and invoicing work
· Support department staff in assigned project based work
· Other duties as assigned.
· At least three to five years of receptionist or administrative experience is necessary
· Good office and computer skills to perform word processing, spreadsheets, answering phones, sending faxes and filing
· High School Diploma
· Must be comfortable with an open spaced busy office setting.
o Indoor environment
o Lighting is typical for an office setting
o Computer work is required
· Will be seated up to 95% of the time
· Must be prepared for emergencies at the front desk
Whiting Petroleum Corporation - 23 months ago
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores...