EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNITY SERVICES, INC (ECS)
Job Title: Direct Care Professional (Full Time, Part-time and PRN)
Are you motivated? A team player? ECS is seeking experienced, proactive Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to join our team. DSP's provide assistance in a residential-based setting Monroe Ga. DSPs providing in-home support with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication assistance; recreational activities and personal care. DSP's may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP's support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
CNA's strongly urged to apply.
- Previous experience in mental health required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with reliable transportation
- Successful clearance of local and state background checks
- Ability to read, understand and implement individual support plans
- Ability to recognize and respond to medical and other emergencies
Exceptional Community Services, Inc is a non-profit agency that was started with the dream of inspiring individuals to live a life well-lived by providing advocacy and resources. ECS is driven with the concept of utilizing the community to promote community presence, a valued social role, community participation, and social contribution to all we serve. Exceptional Community Services, Inc. strives to provide services that are exceptional and individualized. The objective of ECS is to provide services that offer respect, dignity and most of all person-centered planning.