Supports the VP Finance by heading the financial analysis team, tasked with analysis across all areas of the organization including, without limitation, corporate profitability, flight profitability, capital financing or allocation, risk management, lease vs. buy, contract negotiations including labor negotiations, forecasting, modeling, internal rate of return, net present value, and payback. Analysis with include assessing marketing costs, asset exposure, economic returns, and impact on company financial position of proposed corporate opportunities.
· Analytical support for large scale corporate projects that provides recommendations and direction for executive management in a clear, concise format
· Daily interaction with employees at all levels across the organization to secure the necessary data (and ensure the necessary understanding of each area) to perform required analyses
· Where necessary, communicate with vendors and other third parties to secure data and other information to perform required analyses
· Manage analysts and managers in the financial analysis team
· Bachelor of Science in business with a major in Finance (preferred), Accounting or other technical/mathematical discipline (with relevant business experience) strongly preferred.
· MBA preferred, but not required.
· Minimum seven years experience with large scale analyses, with at least two years at corporate level.
· Airline industry field experience preferred but not required.
· Advanced Excel skills with large data sets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Clear communication skills, including ability to make a persuasive case
· Strategic thinking
· Ability to work with internal stakeholders at differing levels of responsibility and function
· Business acumen
· Strong work ethic, results-oriented
Frontier Airlines - 12 months ago
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...