JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an energetic, self-starter for the role of Accounts Payable Manager for their headquarters in Malibu, CA.
- Responsible for the analysis of all invoice receipts and their allocation of GL expense coding on a daily basis
- Supervise three Accounts Payable Specialists
- Supervise that all expenses are paid on a timely basis for all accepted purchases from valid vendors
- Responsible for the preparation of check issuance on a weekly basis, to include wires and manual payments
- Supervise the maintenance of vendor master files
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries, accruals and adjustments as they relate to Accounts Payable
- Interact with vendors on a daily basis to address Accounts Payable matters and questions
- Work with Senior Management and other departments to achieve department goals
Previous supervisory experience required (minimum 2 years) Excellent written and oral communications · JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
Work effectively within a team environment Analyze problems and make effective recommendations · Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize workload
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized and able to multitask
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...