JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an energetic, self-starter for the role of Accounts Payable Manager for their headquarters in Malibu, CA.
- Responsible for the analysis of all invoice receipts and their allocation of GL expense coding on a daily basis
- Supervise three Accounts Payable Specialists
- Supervise that all expenses are paid on a timely basis for all accepted purchases from valid vendors
- Responsible for the preparation of check issuance on a weekly basis, to include wires and manual payments
- Supervise the maintenance of vendor master files
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries, accruals and adjustments as they relate to Accounts Payable
- Interact with vendors on a daily basis to address Accounts Payable matters and questions
- Work with Senior Management and other departments to achieve department goals
Previous supervisory experience required (minimum 2 years) Excellent written and oral communications · JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
Work effectively within a team environment Analyze problems and make effective recommendations · Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize workload
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized and able to multitask
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...