BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 200 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
BAYADA has a current and urgent need for a Per Diem Medical Social Worker to join our team in the Wyomissing, PA office and support the Schuylkill County Territory.
Assist the physician and other team members in understanding the social and emotional factors related to the health problems.
Each Medical Social Worker must:
- Have graduated from an approved school with a Masters Degree from a school of social work
- accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and
- Have a minimum of one year experience in social work in a health care setting, and
- Have a criminal background check completed.
Our employees are our greatest asset
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement. Ask your local BAYADA recruitment specialist for more details.
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...