Wealth Management Residential Real Estate Mortgage Advisor Analyst
The Wealth Management Mortgage Advisory team delivers customized, complex mortgage lending solutions to Private Wealth Management, Private Bank, and JP Morgan Securities clients. The Mortgage Advisors work with Bankers, Wealth Managers and Capital Advisors to deliver sophisticated lending solutions and excellent service to our clients.
Technical Skills and Industry Knowledge
Client and Interpersonal Skills
- After on the job training, ability to identify and structure mortgage loan opportunities during conversations with clients and Wealth Managers/Bankers/Capital Advisors.
- After on the job training, ability to analyze a noncomplex client's balance sheet and cash flow and to come up with a mortgage solution that meets the client's needs and falls within the Firm's risk parameters.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Self motivator and ability to facilitate change
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Excel, Word, Access); as well as a knowledge of the various JPMorgan systems
- Knowledge of residential real estate regulations and compliance issues; including but not limited to Regulation B, RESPA and HMDA
- Ability to manage in a superior fashion the application and closing processes, including receipt of all necessary documentation from clients and/or Wealth Managers/ Bankers.
- Able to handle a high volume of client and Banker/Capital Advisor communication and requests for information
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Partnership skills needed to coordinate effectively with internal staff (Wealth Managers/Bankers, Capital Advisors, and Underwriters etc.) and external constituencies as needed for each transaction.
- Support Senior Mortgage and Mortgage Advisors in managing their pipelines and entering applications into WorkStation
- Respond rapidly to client and internal inquiries on mortgages
- Respond to data quality mandates and research/resolve all issues.
- Assist the underwriting process by providing information to the underwriters upon request
- Until HELOCs are no longer underwritten by the Private Bank, prepare underwriting worksheets for further review.
- Put PB HELOC facilities on the credit approval system (ARC) with the correct risk grades
This position will require / requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to JP Morgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Further information about the registry and the requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
You will be provided with detailed instructions on how to fulfill these compliance requirements upon joining the firm.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- 1-2 years Residential Real Estate Mortgage Lending experience
- 1-2 years of loan underwriting and cash flow analysis
- Undergraduate Degree Required
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...