FFN provides comprehensive consumer finance services through several divisions: Bills.com, Freedom Debt Relief, Freedom Tax Relief, and Freedom Mortgage. FFN is focused on helping consumers resolve their financial burdens (credit card debt, IRS tax debt, student loans, mortgage, and other) by providing the optimal solutions for the least possible personal cost.
The Business Systems Administrator will be responsible for CRM administration, programming and maintenance of the company Intranet. This role requires the ability to stay organized while working on multiple projects. The ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining discretion and using independent judgment.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage existing Salesforce.com implementation.
- Develop and enhance Salesforce.com implementation.
- Manage existing Quickbase implementation.
- Develop and enhance Quickbase implementation.
- Intranet Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- In-depth working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform required.
- Business-minded (ROI-based) approach to technology implementation.
- Experience managing successful technical projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft Office product line including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 1-2 years technical/IT/html coding related experience.
- HTML/CSS coding/debugging knowledge a plus.
Freedom Financial Network - 21 months ago
Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 500 employees strong and growing – known...