Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and is headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey. Suburban serves the energy needs of its residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in 41 states.
At Suburban Propane, our employees' commitment to serve our community has made us a leader in the energy business. Now we need your energy to help us continue to deliver the high level of satisfaction and service that our customers expect and deserve!
Our local office in Millersville, MD is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact with our customers. Our customer service representatives are passionate, customer-focused professionals with outstanding people skills and the desire to help us grow our business through hard work and innovative thinking!
As a customer service professional, your responsibilities will include:
Successful team members also possess the following qualifications:
- Responding to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Investigating and resolving customer questions and concerns efficiently and compassionately.
- Preparing and distributing reports (utilizing various proprietary systems) on a regular and timely basis.
- Assisting with various administrative duties, such as filing, data entry, and ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Participating in inside sales activities.
Suburban places great importance on serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package. For more information or to apply, please visit us at: www.suburbanpropane.jobs .
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or call-center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC (Windows, MS Office) and data entry/typing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process, background checks and drug screens are performed.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable laws.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Ranch-style homes are heated and backyard barbecues fueled by Suburban Propane Partners, a leading US retail propane marketer which competes...