Location: United States - VA - Arlington
About the Role:
We are looking for a skilled system engineer with wide experience in large SAAS environments. The work will include a variety of tasks going from basic installations to resolving complex technical problems on the server, virtualization, hardware, storage and backup layer.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting system, storage and backup environments in several datacenters around the world being part of the implementation and infrastructure teams.
In some cases, he could also be involved in the design and the consequent physical installation phase to finally support the actual system.
- Unix administration skills for Suse Linux, Redhat, Windows and optionally Solaris (Advanced).
- OS installation, configuration and upgrades (Advanced).
- OS performance troubleshooting skills (Mid-Advanced)
- Virtualization Vmware and Xen). (Mid-Advanced).
- HP and Cisco UCS management. (Optional).
- Experience working in Datacenter build outs.
- Storage administration for EMC, NetApp and HDS lines (Mid-Advanced).
- SAN ( Switches, VSAN, zoning, etc).
- Backup management (Netbackup)
- Basic networking concepts.
- Shell scripting skills (Basic-Mid)
- Automation tools (ie. Puppet)
- Monitoring concepts.
- Active Directory management ( Authentication and DNS).
- Ironport management (Optional).
Education and Experience:
- More than 5 years of experience on the unix, storage and backup areas.
Physical and Environmental requirements:
- Located in Virginia, near the Reston area.
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to email@example.com, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 21077
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...