USA-North Carolina-Camp Lejeune
- Operate, provide instruction, and maintain various maneuver training to simulation models.
- Translate real world or fictional enemy and friendly force structures into an exercise simulation database.
- Study highly classified material and sanitizes to a lesser classification level for entry into a model, simulation or report.
- Provide analysis of a maneuver warfare area identify strengths and weaknesses as they occur during a simulation-supported event.
- Research documents and extracts or factual data for composition of military forces for a model/simulation.
- Edit doctrinal manuscripts, analyzes problem areas, and postulate feasible solutions for simulation and training events.
- Participate in and conducts reviews and structured walk-through of simulation events and training, operation orders and plans, and information gathering requirements.
- Provide analysis during exercises and attends conferences and meetings at both the resident site and other locations off-site.
- Assist in reviewing classified material and recommends a lesser classification for use in events, models simulations, demonstrations, reports, and/or briefings.
- Operate and maintain new maneuver simulation models or upgrades to current simulation models.
- Provide analysis of emergent simulation technologies against stated requirements. This includes drafting test plans, conducting tests, publishing test results, and maintaining and archiving of simulation based training scenarios including organizational databases, tactics, weapon system capabilities, doctrine, and force structures for use in preparation of strategic or tactical exercises.
- Document the salient properties of the system(s) being evaluated and their relevance to Marine Corps or Joint training.
- Translate operations orders into simulation databases.
- Conduct pre-event tests and evaluation of supporting databases, and parametric data.
- Conduct post-event critique and analysis employing various after action review systems.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
o Bachelor's Degree: major in operations research, computer science, engineering, management, or equivalent area desired.
Military Education Requirements:
o Intermediate Level School such as Marine Corps Command and Staff College (CSC), or completion of equivalent nonresident course is preferred.
Relevant Experience (amount and type):
o Minimum three years experience in military training and education.
o Minimum five years operational experience in maneuver as it pertains to computer-assisted exercises.
o Minimum three years demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships at MAGTF or joint/combined command level as measured by actual operational force employment experience.
o Minimum three years experience conducting exercises or analysis efforts.
o Direct participation in real world operation is desired.
o Minimum three years experience in DOD modeling and simulation, and have previous experience with MTWS, and other simulation models such as JCATS, JSAF, OneSAF, CBS, or JTLS.
o Experience working with USMC Training Systems Command, Training and Education Command and Marine Corps Systems Command
o Experience with Naval C4I Systems
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time