Required Minimum Qualifications:|
Please provide the following information to complete your file:
- Bachelors Degree
- Valid Teaching Certificate
- Passing Test Scores
- Two Confidential Reference Forms or Placement File for New Teachers
- Appropriate Test Scores (copy accepted)
- Appropriate Transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- Teacher Certification (current)
- Certification Information Letter
- International Teachers need copy of current work permit or valid residency
The applicant should send confidential reference forms to appropriate persons to complete and submit either by mail or fax to Teacher Employment. References should include a present supervisor/principal (if still employed) or past supervisor or classroom cooperating teacher and student teaching supervisor for beginning teachers. A college or university placement/career file that contains these references may be used for new teachers.
If you were a previous CCSD employee, a confidential reference from your last principal in CCSD must be provided.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Charleston County School District - 2 years ago
Charleston County School District provides programs for Gifted and Talented Students to challenge them with rigorous, complex class work and...