Worldwide Flight Services is an international ground handling company with an opening for CARGO AGENT - PT at our Portland International Airport location.
The work of a Cargo Agent includes:
Requirements: High school diploma or GED preferred
- Computer data entry
- Prepares all flight documents
- Interfaces with U.S. Customs
- Prepares all import and export documentation
- Accepts/distributes cargo in accordance with applicable air carrier and DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations
- Compiles lists of customers for use as sales leads.
- Solicits orders or talks with customers to complete sales
- Quotes prices and terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company's delivery schedules.
- Moves cargo up to 70 lbs
Must have a valid driver's license
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and evenings, holidays and days off
Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
FAX OR EMAIL detail TO:
FAX #: 503-249-4026 ATTN: Hiring Manager
EMAIL: Careers@worldwideflight.com (include PDX Agent Cargo the subject line of email)
Transportation Logistics Staffing
- 3 years ago - save job
Also known as Worldwide Flight Services, WFS Global wants to help your airline help you get on and off the plane. One of the biggest ground...