EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - Coiled Tubing - ROCK SPRINGS,WY
ROCK SPRINGS WY
Full time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an EQUIPMENT OPERATOR in ROCK SPRINGS WY.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers, along with safely operating, maintaining, and performing minor repairs on equipment. Perform various duties associated with tools and equipment for Coiled Tubing Business.
· Operates company vehicle daily, between each district/off-site location to deliver product, services, tools and equipment.
· Loads/unloads vehicles as required to maintain schedule
· Participates in rigging up Pressure Pumping equipment on location, to include connecting hoses, high pressure irons, etc. to equipment and to the customer wellhead.
· Maintain compliance with Progression Program requirements
· Maintain required log books and inspection reports to comply with DOT standards.
· Completes pre/post trip inspections, plus fuels and services units
· Maintain effective relationships
· Safely operate, maintain and perform minor repairs on equipment
· Must understand and carry out routine written/verbal instructions
· Must follow all PPE requirements
· Other duties as assigned
- Requires a Class A CDL (endorsements desired)
- 9+ months experience in Coiled Tubing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have telephone or pager and ability to be on-call 24 hours
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Pass BHI and DOT drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...