Retail CPG Logistis and Lifesciences – Technology Lead - Oracle Apps
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion for business transformation and consulting that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing Consulting and Systems Integration Practice (C&SI), where we have been cited as a “'Leader” in The Forrester Wave: Business Intelligence Services Providers, Q4 2012 report. .
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of software development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Plano,TX. This position may require travel.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT experience
• At least 1 year of experience in Technical testing and implementation for Oracle Apps Purchasing module
• At least 3 year of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 3 year of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering
• Technical Skills
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation business consulting and technology solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us #19 among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation, one idea, one insight at a time. While we constantly continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect in everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Infosys - 6 months ago