We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Managed Trade Sales Representative to manage the designatedterritory. The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing wellness program sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted businesses and healthcare providers; *Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Promote wellness program and usage of program to select call points, including healthcare providers and small and large businesses
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers.
- Ability to accurately convey program details and highly effective communicator.
- Understanding/familiarity with the business-to-business (healthcare arena) selling environment
**Open to any candidates living on the East Coast of the US*
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years of successful experience in selling Medicare Advantage plans or general health plans
- Has relationships with marketing, quality improvement, pharmacy and or STARS program leadership within the Medicare Advantage plans or health plans
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Organizational agility to navigate large customer structures
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance; *Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle *Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays *Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package *Matching 401k *Dedicated Training and support *Tuition Reimbursement *Referral Bonuses *Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Inventiv Health - 18 months ago
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...