Information Techonology Project Management Position in Washington, DC
Well-respected consulting firm to large federal client has immediate opening for data/functional analyst with good working knowledge of Oracle including PL/SQL and SQL. Position supports in-house IT personnel on site in Washington, DC office. General scope entails advising client on retrieval of information from multiple sources, architecture, integration, and production of work products necessary for achievement of energy goals. Existing DoD low-level clearance preferred, ability to achieve clearance required.
- Proficient in Excel, Visual Basic and Access
- Ability to abstract business and system documents
- General understanding of data process and management
- Ability to review data dictionaries to understand, relate and link data elements from various systems
- Ability/willingness to learn client’s systems and understand functionalities
- Ability to guide client through design, development and implementation of enterprise data warehouse
Firm is looking for a client-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideal candidate will be willing to learn about energy related subject matter and contribute to establishment and realization of energy goals in a team environment. Salary commensurate with experience but generally in the $100k+ range with benefits. Desire local candidates with above qualifications who can start within two weeks -- will receive immediate, serious consideration.
Indeed - 11 months ago