Make a Difference
Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both here and around the globe. We excel in delivering to mission-critical expectations.
Parsons makes the world a safer place.
- Integration of software for multiple subsystems into a baseline
- Requirements gathering
- Data analysis
- Assisting in multiple deliveries to multiple sites; support execution of stress, performance, external interface, security, and factory acceptance tests
- Generation of discrepancy reports (defects) and tracking progress for customers
- Participation in technical exchange meetings, interfacing with customers and SETAs
- Some non-standard hours may be required to include extended work days and weekends.
- Interface and coordination between Development Leads, Program Managers, and customers
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, have a professional and presentable appearance, and possess strong customer service skills
- A team player
- An energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial self starter with a proactive attitude that reflects a drive to succeed and achieve results
- A BS (or MS) in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience developing software and/or integrating systems
- Background in systems integration
- Experience in deploying software with Linux (Redhat) and Windows systems
- Experience with packet and circuit switched networking
- Experience with Linux (Redhat Enterprise preferred)
Additional preferred experience:
- Worked in an agile development or project management process
- Network analysis of protocols (wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Redhat Certification
- CISCO Certification
- Candidates must have an active Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain TS/SCI. US Citizenship required.
Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; and a 401(k) plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. M/W/D/V.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $2.7 billion in 2011, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to private industrial customers worldwide as well as to federal, regional, and local government agencies. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, environmental, and defense/security. Currently, more than 11,500 Parsons’ employees are engaged in more than 2,200 projects in 50 states and 26 countries. These dedicated workers speak 79 languages collectively, and hold more than 7,700 college degrees and professional registrations. Parsons' employees continue to go anywhere in the world, meet every technical and management challenge, and persevere until the job is done.
Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, & management services firm. Parsons is a leader in many diversified...