Validates products with Linux and Windows OS and applications, Linux is primary
Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to new and existing products as identified by product manager.
Regularly trains team members in new technologies, known technical issues
Prepares and checks technical documents such as product specifications, manuals, datasheets, etc.
Proactively engages in learning and researching on new technologies products
- MS/BS in EE/CS with strong knowledge in Linux, Unix
- 3+ years Linux experience of various Linux distributions such as Red Hat, Solaris, SuSE and other Linux
- Experience with multi-server environment/deployments
- Strong working knowledge of networking environments, products and technologies
- Disaster Recovery
- Ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment and to mentor within teams along with good work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Documentation processes and procedures