POSITION SUMMARY :
The IT Helpdesk Lead is responsible for leading and supervising the Help Desk and Technical Support staff.
- Supervise the Helpdesk support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with administrative issues as needed.
- Ability to solve hardware problems, computer upgrades, networking setup/diagnoses, software problems.
- Manage trouble tickets, i.e. ticket assignment, ticket prioritization, problem escalation and problem resolution.
- Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the helpdesk workload/performance and identify trends in call center issues.
- Promote and establish guidelines for providing excellent customer service, effective response times and expert insights into general support issues.
- Train helpdesk staff on operational procedures, troubleshooting techniques and on new hardware and software applications as requested.
- Ensure that staff provides timely and outstanding customer service to end users by fielding Helpdesk calls and resolving technical issues.
- Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventative solutions.
- Monitor our process of procurement for all equipment to ensure timely delivery to our customers
- Establish and maintain an environment conducive to team building and cross departmental communications.
- Manage third party support vendors, IT Procurement, and all IT Assets.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the department director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other related discipline.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in providing support especially in IT environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Comprehensive knowledge of using computer systems with good project management skills
- Possess excellent analytical, customer service and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills with an ability to work under pressure
Must be willing to travel 20%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rosendin Electric is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Rosendin are considered without regards to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,or any other characteristics protected by law. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Rosendin will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Department by either visiting Rosendin Electric at 880 Mabury Road, San Jose, California, 95133, or calling (408) 286-2800.
- 19 months ago - save job