ASAP ENTERPRISE SUPPORT APPLICATIONS COORDINATOR
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE-RICHMOND, RICHMOND, VA
Department: CIS IMPLEMENTATION
Requisition Number: 42613
Schedule: Full Time
Exempt from Overtime: Yes
Epic ASAP Support Application Coordinator (SAC) - Local System is part of the ConnectCare Enterprise Service Model. The SAC provides application support to end users, monitors and addresses issues logged in the Heat tracking system. The incumbent is also responsible for reviewing monthly release notes, build and test.
The incumbent must be flexible, highly collaborative and consistently work to fill gaps and avoid overlaps in local system activities. A key requirement for the incumbent is to continuously listen, react and suggest ways to complement or assist the work of others. The ideal manifestation of the role is when all CIS involved parties seek out the incumbent as an expert resource and thought partner, which will ensure that the work is fluid and relevant to current issues.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or five (5) years experience in the area related to the application
2. Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology
3. Superior goal accomplishment skills
4. Demonstrated workflow process analysis and design
1. Epic certification or other EMR applications
2. Registered Nurse
3. Experience with implementing clinical information or large-scale ERP systems
Bon Secours Health System provides succor to the sick and injured. The Roman Catholic health care organization, sponsored by the Bon...