----------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM--------- |
We are looking for Jr. IT Project Manager / IT Project Coordinator for our client in Orlando, FL area.
JOB TITLE: Jr. IT Project Manager / IT Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6 Months Contract To Hire
- Set and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas engaged on the project.
- Plan and supervise activities for multiple projects.
- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management, Stakeholder Identification Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring.
- Control and track project performance.
- Conducting regular team status meetings.
- Reporting project status on a weekly basis to customer and the project team.
- Executing and updating management plans as necessary.
- Resolving and documenting issues.
- Coordinate with other departments and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Build and execute on comprehensive training plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.
- Build relationships with all functional areas
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Creating Project Financial dashboards and monitor the milestones, highlight/resolve the gaps
- Track all third party/ internal contracts within the project
- Work with vendors/ Internal Global sourcing team to renew existing contacts
- SLA Owner for specific BU
- Responsible for Service Improvement
- Own Problems: Stability of specific business unit. Drive the issues to permanent resolution.
- Ensures Zero Escalation, Zero Surprise and Negotiator with the Customer
- Bridge between Vendors, change owners and other stake holders to ensure timely resolution to every issue.
- Act as a resource provider- Right Vendors and Resources on Call
- Coordinates with ITIL Leaders, Compute Team, and Service Delivery Leads for improvements and customer satisfaction.
- Align with Service Delivery team for timely response to escalations, issues and concerns raised by BU Stake Holders, business leads and Global Compute team
- Owns the communication to Customer for incidents, action plan and works closely with the asset owner for resolution.