Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:|
Our Infrastructure practice is growing! Sogeti Des Moines is seeking a Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer. You can expect to assist in Microsoft platform migrations, Windows 7 Application Compatibility evaluations, Windows 7 upgrades, etc.
? Excellent knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7 & Server 2000/2003/2008/2008R2
● Knowledge of IT operations
● Excellent communication, administrative and documentation skills
● System Imaging with ImageX
● User State Migration Toolkit
● Windows Automated Installation Kit
● Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010
● Windows Application Compatibility
● Microsoft Application Virtualization
● Large Scale System Migrations
● Assisting clients in a consulting, one-on-one or classroom environment.
● Ability to read and write command line scripts, and shell scripts.
● Windows desktop & Server administration skills
● Strong knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, NIS, WINS, and LDAP
● Solid understanding of Networking and computer Operating Systems
● Experience in PC Life Cycle management
● Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V and/or VMWare
● Systems Management technologies, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and, Virtual Machine Manager
? Ability to work effectively with business and senior management
● Training experience
● Strong desire to help others
● Presentation and training delivery skills.
● Dedication to quality
● Ability to follow established process and design methodologies
● Eager to learn and understand a variety of business related technology, processes and requirements
● Ability to learn quickly
● Capable of working independently or as part of a team
● Commitment to helping find new opportunities to serve our clients
● User-friendly attitude
● Demonstrated success in previous positions
● Ability to travel up to 40%
● Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Education / Certifications / Experience:
? Minimum Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field experience
● At least 5 years of hands-on experience. Consulting experience a strong plus!
● Industry recognized certifications
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...