Job Title Technical Project Manager
Play a deeply involved Project Management role and deliver projects in a rapid and dynamic environment. The candidate must possess excellent leadership & software engineering skills, be a pro-active, solution-oriented individual with strong communication skills.
1. Analyze requirements & Design Solutions
2. Work in Cross-functional projects with multiple teams
3. Good communication & organizing skills
4. Status Reporting to Management .
a. Minimum 9+ years experience in IT industry with substantial experience in managing technical projects
b. Should have good understanding Object Oriented Programming concepts and J2EE applications architecture in general
c. Should be able to lead, manage and execute a project involving J2EE and other technologies
d. Should have a Technical bend of mind
e. Must have previous development background
f. Good knowledge of design patters and considerations
g. Good understanding of web-services and SOA architecture
- Understanding applications performance improvement techniques and caching solutions
- Good understanding of application development and coding standards, open source frameworks and security concepts
- Familiarized with Customer Relationship Management & customer facing applications
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills ·
TCS is an equal opportunity employer and an at-will employer. Nothing in this posting should be construed as an offer or a guarantee of employment. Applicants must be holding valid US working permit to apply.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian IT services, business solutions and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai, India....