The primary function is to track all deficiencies in the district. The second function of this position is to sell deficiencies that have been identified through inspections. The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly orally and in writing, prepare proposals for new and established clients, and develop and maintain a tracking system for the district that will support the sales team. Applicant will be able to creat quotes and gain commitment from the customer over the phone. This is a hourly plus commission based job.
- 2 years inside or retail sales a must
- Customer service background
- Mechanical and/or electrical field service experience required
- Good computer skills a must; proficient with Microsoft office and web-based programs
- Process oriented and energetic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license required and must at least be 18 years of age
Tyco - 21 months ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...