Customer Experience Manager provides day-to-day leadership to build strong customer relationships and support business growth to enhance profitability for Harbor Freight Tools. Handling and overseeing all the |
daily processes that are carried out in the store, in the absence of the Store Manager. Position must have a strong customer service orientation to be successful. Position will be responsible for managing store personnel as appropriate including opening and closing of store. Position must be able to effectively communicate policies and procedures in a manner easily understood by associates and customers. Position reports directly to Store Manager. Position will be responsible for a variety of areas of the Sales Floor, Pricing Coordinator and the Assistant Pricing Coordinator activity. A bility to work varied hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Understands and adheres to Harbor Freight Tools policies and procedures including overrides/returns, pricing and inventory accuracy, training and awareness to physical safety and security.
Technical Duties and Responsibilities:
• All Wall Planogram and Display Tables.
• All Resets that are sent out as due that week. The Customer Experience Manager will work
directly with the Pricing Coordinator and Assistant Pricing Coordinator to ensure that the
Planograms are set within the time frame allotted.
• Directly responsible for ensuring that the Display Planner is set correctly and in the time frame
• Directly responsible for the preparation and actual setting of all ads.
• Directly responsible for ensuring that all fixtures are maintained to Harbor Freight Tools standards
• Ensures that Display Tables will be kept to Harbor Freight Tools standards and that all displays
are in ‘Like New’ condition at all times.
• Will ensure open lines of communication with the Operations Manager regarding the purge
• Managing and motivating the Team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
• Ensuring quality customer service standards are met.
• Develop the Sales Supervisor Schedule and ensure its implementation.
• Directs Sales Associates.
• Responsible for the execution of all promotional activities.
• Leads the day-to-day sales floor activities to ensure the highest levels of customer service are
• Directs daily operations in order to provide quality products and services.
• Maintains and implements safety conditions and training to adhere to procedures and statutory
Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities
and monitoring operating standards.
• Directs daily operations including cash control, planning, inventory, receiving, stocking and
• Accountable for the execution of product and service quality by maintaining highest level of
• Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
• Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to associates in order to reward, coach,
correct and motivate.
• Establishes a safe work environment by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting
safety-related training and maintaining on-going communications with associates.
• Ensure proper staffing levels with trained associates.
• Maintains storage facilities conditions and monitors internal quality assurance.
• The ability to meet established productivity and sales goals.
• Additional duties assigned by management.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. - 23 months ago
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...