Clean Coal Solutions, LLC is a joint-venture that has been established to provide utilities with CyClean technology, a combustion additive technology designed to help cyclone boilers improve operability and meet stringent environmental regulations.
Position : Senior Staff Accountant. The person in this position will be responsible for a variety of corporate accounting functions including; general ledger accounting, consolidations, account reconciliations, and financial reporting for multiple entities.
Reports to : Accounting Manager
Duties & Responsibilities :
Desirable experiences and skill sets :
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Propose and create monthly accruals and other relevant journal entries
- Assist with month end close, including consolidations
- Assist with sales/use and property tax filings
- Assist in the development of new processes and internal controls
- Work with external auditors
- Complex Special projects, (i.e., various internal audit processes, accounting system conversion, process documentation and improvement, etc.), as required
1. Three to five years of accounting experience including financial reporting, technical accounting and/or public accounting
2. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA a plus
3. Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
4. Ability to research and analyze new types of transactions and the application of US GAAP to those transactions
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills
6. Strong computer and analytical skills
7. Ability to multi-task, self-starter with team oriented focus and strong work ethic
8. Flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
9. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
10. Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
Clean Coal Solutions is located in the Denver Tech Center and offers a great working environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Republic Financial - 2 years ago