Manage rental accounts and meet company account management goals and expectations, by collecting on past due accounts while adhering to company standards, policies, and procedures. Use company vehicle to complete field collection runs, to do pick-ups on past due accounts. Accomplish these in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement.
Set goals and schedule weekly meetings with District Manager; Prioritize collection of hard accounts.
Visit past due customers at residence and place of employment
- Review expired accounts and communicate with the customers to promote timely payments
- Maintain accurate records of past due account activity and daily activities
- Complete customer service calls in a timely manner as assigned
- Follow all policies and procedures and adhere to all standards
- Load and upload truck per policy to protect merchandise
- Pick-up merchandise from customer homes as assigned - requires heavy lifting
- Keep assigned vehicle(s) clean and maintained, as required, for safe operation
- Follow all safety, handling and transportation procedures to avoid personal injury and property damage
- Ensure personal compliance with applicable DOT regulations
Appropriate operator's license per state/federal regulations
Professional in manner and dress with strong verbal communication skills
Ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills to get desired results
Must be able to achieve collection goals with minimal supervision
Flexible availability including Saturdays and early evenings to visit customer homes and place of employment
Working knowledge and compliance of DOT regulations
High school diploma or equivalent
Friendly with good communication skills
Good reading, speaking, listening and customer oriented skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Our stores offer name-brand furniture, electronics, appliances and computers through flexible rental purchase agreements that allow the...