Position: Senior Analyst
“Emphasis is on end product delivery of analysis and guiding junior staff”
• Contribute to how analytical approach is structured for specification of analysis
• Contribute insights from conclusions of analysis that integrate with initial hypothesis and business objective
• Independently address complex problems
• Participate in design of modeling approach with Modelers
• Guide the work of junior staff
• Use of SAS, CART and other statistical software to carry out analysis and drive conclusions
• Reformulate highly technical information into concise, understandable terms for presentation to the team and the client
• Development of mastery in analytics and problem solving
• Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline from top-tier academic institution with strong record of achievement.
• 2-4 year’s experience with solid analytical skills and an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to work.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability and willingness to take initiative
EXL - 17 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...