The Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction. This position manages the milieu ensuring a safe, secure, and structured environment of care. The Recovery Specialist may also facilitate educational groups and assists with all admission procedures as directed.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred
- CNA, MA or related license preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. - 2 years ago