Team Development Task : * Identify areas of development for each team member and work with each to define and execute a tailored learning plan. Foster an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement.
Solution Readiness Tasks: * Provide leadership of solution specialization or industry-focused community of practice
- Monitor the development activities for your team members toward their industry and solution learning goals.
- Provide feedback and coaching to your team members after dry-runs, demos and presentations in order to help them hone their skills.
- Provide formal oral and written feedback to your team members during semi-annual performance management reviews.
- Propel all your team members toward their revenue targets. Involve each team member in at least one deal per quarter, and aim for target quota attainment by most of your team members.
- Help develop the larger presales organization through leadership of a solution- or industry-focused community of practice which provides enablement and a voice of the field to solution management.
- Be resourceful and creative. Consider how existing solutions might be combined to engender new sales opportunities. Try innovative approaches and techniques.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of SAPs solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility
- Understand the key competitors and insure their team members understand and leverage SAPs unique value wedges in every Customer interaction
- Build key relationships and maintain a network of people in the IBU in the specialization that can be leveraged for market unit/regional support when necessary.
- Understand fully the demo assets and enablement assets that should be leveraged in the market unit/region and making sure any gaps in needs are addressed.
- Monitor all key ( top) deals currently in process in the market unit/region where their specialization is a vital part of the deal and providing coaching and advisory support to the VAT team.
- Engage in supporting marketing events in assigned specialization where appropriate.
- 8+ years of relevant presales experience with 1-2 years of people management experience
- Proficiency in one or more application areas from the SAP Business Suite
- Leadership , drive for results and can do attitude
- Experience in:
Sales and sales processes
Delivery of high volume short duration work packages
Building and motivating teams
Other Competencies: * Customer Focus
- Minimum Bachelor's dergree, Master/ MBA / Ph.D equivalent is optional.
- Business Acumen
- Innovative Thinking
- Execute for Success
SAP - 12 months ago
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...