The Equipment Technician is responsible for coordinating maintenance activities for continuous operation of single/multiple facilities and all equipment contained within these facilities.
• Maintain logs and manuals based on the corporate structure of the department.
• Purchase and/or order necessary parts and supplies.
• Perform necessary repairs to facilities and equipment.
• Refurbish (blast/paint) and fabricate (weld/paint) fitness equipment as necessary.
• Assists with the development and design of preventative maintenance schedules.
• Assists with the development and implementation of new methods and procedures, when needed to improve operations, minimize costs and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
• Reliable transportation
• Experience repairing and maintaining cardiovascular health/fitness equipment
• Basic carpentry, mechanical and electronics experience
• Must have positive attitude
• Must possess good leadership qualities
• Must possess good communication skills
Gold's Gym - 2 years ago
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...