Amazon.com seeks a Content Quality Associate for the Amazon Publishing team. The Content Quality Associate’s responsibilities include the quality review of all website content prior to publication. By working closely with acquisitions editors, operations leads, and marketing teams the successful candidate will ensure that all content published meets the highest brand, aesthetic and technical standards. The Content Quality Associate maintains operational metrics decks to track the quality and correctness of website content and reports on these metrics to internal and external teams.
Other responsibilities include:
· Liaising with product and technical teams to improve workflow processes
· Creation and maintenance of content standard operation procedure (SOP) documentation
· Scheduling detail pages for publication based on data quality and completeness
· Optimizing the time it takes from data creation to website publication.
· Track all content errors ensuring rapid correction. Propose process changes to reduce future errors.
· BA/BS Required.
· Strong proofreading, data analysis, problem solving and project management skills.
· 2+ years’ experience managing large data sets.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of HTML and XML.
· Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma.
· This is a multi-faceted job in a start-up environment. Flexibility, a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor are a must.
· Must possess focus and extreme attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical approach to getting things done
· The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
· Demonstrated process improvement experience working in high-volume, scalable environments
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...