HAZMAT/HMUPA Planned Maintenance Coordinator
- Manage Lock out Tag Out program.
- Coordinate the planned maintenance of shop equipment.
- Monitor Respiratory program.
- Monitor Asbestos Survey, Abetment and Communication.
- Monitor heavy equipment training i.e.: fork truck, scissor lift, JlG usage.
- Monitor the testing of Mechanical dust collection systems.
- Manage Hazardous Waste Stream through all Academy Buildings.
- Maintain permits and licensing with the Environmental Protection Agency that are applicable to the Academy.
- Maintain permit and licensing with the Department of Public Works, that are applicable to the Academy.
- Conduct quarterly inspections of all Academy sites that fall under Hazardous Waste Compliance.
- Attend yearly Hazardous Waste Handler Training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Academy of Art University offers employees’ health insurance, 401K Plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a commuter program. In addition we offer the following unique advantages: a tuition-free undergraduate class, health & wellness programs, access to University gym/pool & athletic games, and participation in various events such as our film festival, fashion show and gallery auctions.
- HAZWOPER certified preferred.
- Valid California Drivers License (no endorsements required).
- 5 years directly related electrical and planned maintenance experience.
- 3-5 years industrial processes experience.
- Total knowledge of lock out tag out.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must take direction well and is self-motivated.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work weekends as needed and flex hours.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Required to lift and bend and carry objects daily.
For further information on the Academy: www.academyart.edu
Academy of Art University - 17 months ago
Established in 1929 by Sunset Magazine's creative director, Richard S. Stephens, Academy of Art University transforms aspiring students into...