The Foreign Exchange Marketer assists commercial and corporate banking clients to identify, quantify and manage the risk associated with movements in the foreign exchange market and their financial impact to the customer. Responsibilities include assisting the customer in uncovering their currency exposure, finding the most effective means of managing their currency risk and helping the customer understand and evaluate where they are exposed to currency risk. The Trader will also encourage them to develop a formal Policy and Procedure that will help them to address the exposure within their own risk tolerances. Ultimately, this process will lead to executing and trading FX tools and covering the risk with the Interbank Desk. This process will include helping the customer understand an array of risk management/hedge tools and how each one might mitigate or eliminate their risk, researching and implementing proposals capturing market data, using fundamental (past/present) and technical movements as a predictor of future trade implementation strategies. Performs extensive quantitative analysis requiring strong mathematical, accounting, statistical, and economic skills.
- 8 or more years of banking experience
- BA or MBA in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Well developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Knowledge of unit(s) and relation to industry
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well developed analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
- Exceptional product and market knowledge encompassing FX spot, forwards, swaps, options, emerging markets, international payments, accounting and corporate treasury management
- Demonstrated track record of originating and closing complex and sensitive FX transactions
U.S. Bank - 14 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....