RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Junior Loan Processor for our Orinda branch. The Junior Loan Processor will be supporting our Senior Loan Processor by performing a variety of loan documentation duties: reviews loan package against system or investor requirements, correct errors to loan packages and obtain missing information.
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation
- Work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer income documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Other duties and tasks assigned as needed by Loan Agent.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- Minimum of three years of current processing experience preferably within the Mortgage Lending industry. Some college coursework preferred.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx Point, Act!, Desktop Underwriting, and DataTrac preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDA, TILA and RESPA reform. FHA knowledge a plus.
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work with a can-do attitude and offer superior service to our loan office customer base.
- Ability to use creative thinking to find solutions to problems.