Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Credit Associate to work with the Delaware Valley/New Jersey Credit Underwriting department.
This position leads Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. in its goal to enhance the value of traditional banking by increasing the efficiency of the sales force by providing credit analysis services to the banking departments.
Primary Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Support banking groups in the analysis of (commercial) business credits through accurate completion of financial spreads, cash flows, etc.
· Oversee and manage financial information files to assure reports, statements, and other financial information on customer accounts are maintained current.
· Perform credit inquiries as requested.
· Assist with data entry and maintenance of financial statement tracking system.
· Serve as primary backup to Credit Administrative Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance, or coursework in a related discipline.
· Accounting and financial statement knowledge gained through education or experience.
· 1+ years Banking experience preferred.
· The ability to use analytical and math skills with a high degree of accuracy and independence.
· PC literacy, including MS Office, email & internet, as well as the initiative to learn new applications.
· The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously by using strong organizational and time-management skills.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team o riented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 19 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...