Each C Spire employee is fully engaged in bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life through:
• Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
• A commitment to surprise, delight and wow our customers at every encounter
• A relentless passion to be the best
• Maximum dedication and effort
• Being open minded and innovative
• An unyielding commitment to quality
• Being assertive, competitive and bold
• A sense of urgency
• Continuous improvement
• Being resourceful, productive and efficient
• Expressing energy, enthusiasm and joy in serving external and internal customers
• An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES : Every team member of the C Spire Crew is charged with bringing our strategic vision of personalized wireless to life. Responsible for maintaining the Company’s tower portfolio and being the primary contact with tower management/marketing vendor, as well as manage the corresponding lease agreements and properly account for tower related transactions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Minimum two year work experience, preferably Telecom; Bachelor’s degree required with a major in Accounting, Finance or closely related field. MBA or CPA preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word. Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS :
Some weekend work may be required.. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
C Spire - 19 months ago
C Spire Wireless is the largest privately-held wireless provider in the United States, serving more than one million customers in the...