Job Title: Professional Recruiter
Location: Newark, DE
Christiana Care is one of the country’s largest health care providers, is the largest private employer in Delaware, and employs more than 10,400 staff members. Currently we have an opportunity to add a Recruiter to our team. The successful candidate will have proven ability to be successful in a fast paced environment, desire to build robust pipelines of qualified candidates for all open opportunities, create and maintain business partner relationships with internal customers, will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, and will partner with team members to ensure all candidates receive excellent customer service as they move through the application and interview process.
Qualified candidates will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Supporting a variety of healthcare related positions for exempt and non-exempt personnel.
- Partnering with business leaders to ensure ample pipeline exists for all open requisitions.
- Identifying sources of qualified candidates.
- Building relationships within the local community and professional networks.
- Leveraging a strategic use of technology and social media techniques.
- Building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field. Two year’s experience in human resources, recruitment experience preferred.
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetic information.
Job Classification: Professional
Job Requisition #: 30979BR
Christiana Care Health Systems - 12 months ago
Christiana Care Health System, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is one of the country's largest health care providers, ranking 22nd in...