Adept Consulting Services is a growing IT consulting firm with an office in Harrisburg, PA. We manage stable, long-term projects and have been a leader in our market since 1994. Adept maintains an excellent reputation with our clients by engaging skilled, senior consultants. You will be joining a successful company who values your contribution and rewards success. We are looking to hire or contract with a SharePoint Administrator who has at least 3 years of experience and can manage an existing SharePoint 2010 environment. You will collaborate with the technical team and other contracted staff to support third party business applications and software tools related to SharePoint. A proven track record is required and references must confirm your skills. The position is full time, on-site at our client in Harrisburg for a long-term project. Pleasant office setting.
- 3 years of relevant administrative experience with SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2010 installation, configuration, security administration and troubleshooting
- SharePoint application design with integration to existing applications
- Implementation of new concepts for the collaboration environment
- Expertise in using workflow and enterprise content management tools
- MS Active Directory experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to train and consult with other IT professionals
Clear and concise technical documentation skills are critical. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. College degree preferred.
Corp to Corp is preferred.
If we hire, Adept Consulting will provide you with a Competitive Salary, fully paid medical benefits (medical, dental, vision, and Rx included,) Simple IRA plan with company contributions, life insurance, short and long term disability, and 26 paid days off per year. Comfortable office surroundings.
Qualified candidates please submit resume with contact information included immediately to this posting.
Visit www.adeptusa.com to learn more about our company