Join our team as a Production Manager. The Production Manager will be responsible for the smooth, safe and efficient operation of the plant. The Production Manager will also be responsible for maintaining high quality standards for all goods, with a focus on providing outstanding service to our customers. Additionally, the Production Manager will be responsible for evaluating the performance of the processes within the plant and recommending changes for optimal productivity. The Production Manager will need to recruit, build and supervise a strong team in the plant and have the ability to develop strong relationships with the sales and service team.
AmeriPride Services Production Managers enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
AmeriPride Services Inc., is an AA/EEO Employer M/F/D/V
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 3 years production experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in P & L, Budget and OSHA Standards preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Oracle experience desired
- Results orientated individual
- Ability to direct and supervise plant employees while maintaining a motivational environment
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of business contacts
- Safety orientated is a must
AmeriPride Services, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard