This position is not a Software Development position.
This position's responsibilities will include
troubleshooting and correcting existing programs and
Under minimal supervision, provides programming support
for existing software enhancements. Support may be for
customer or internal organizations.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and
implements newly created code and fixes into
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans;
troubleshooting, and fixes.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements,
less experienced co-workers.
- Creates all programming documentation.
- Completes project bids and/or work effort estimates.
- Serves as project lead on complex projects.
- Mentors, trains, develops and provides support to
programming or related field;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six to nine years of experience in
RPGLE/RPG Free, CL as well as a firm understanding
- Senior level experience (six to nine years) in
of the IBM I-Series is imperative.
environments is preferred.
- Experience with the Websphere and/or RDI development
- Experience with SoftLanding's Turnover system is
experience sufficient to successfully perform the
- An equivalent combination of education and
essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
complex issues. Works on complex and diverse
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve
projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation
of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in
selecting methods, techniques and evaluation
criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable Change Management
- Excellent communication and customer interaction
appropriate programming language(s).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to write software code; excellent knowledge of
- Able to lead complex projects.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Typical office setting with environmentally
- Able to work extended hours as business needs
assistance to general support.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Able to participate in on-call rotation to provide
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are
- In performance of their respective responsibilities,
customers and suppliers.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees,
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all
employees, customers and suppliers.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned
Jack Henry - 12 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks, cre...