Position Title: eCommerce Partner Account Manager - Pure Play
SUMMARY: GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Lead the sales and marketing cycle through philosophy’s .com partners. Responsibilities include: account management, sales analysis, marketing program development and execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for daily account management of philosophy pure-play .com partner accounts (including zappos.com, drugstore.com, beauty.com, skinstore.com, flash sale partners)
- Responsible for new business development against incremental .com partners
- Responsible for the development and execution of seasonal marketing plans, including sampling and GWP programs, catalog placements and email marketing programs
- Responsible for other .com channel forecasting and sales analysis
- Manage account relationships to ensure accounts have the necessary philosophy assets to communicate consistent brand message through virtual store fronts, providing new item set up forms, updated images and product samples
- Develop synergies and build strong channels of communication and between other .com strategies and existing philosophy retail and QVC business models
- Alignment with operations and finance team to ensure successful execution of sales and marketing plans
- Perform market research and comparative shopping, shop/audit philosophy pages on all partner and competitor websites
- Requires 20% out of state travel.
- Track upcoming projects and existing requests
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four- year college or university; 5 plus years related experience e-commerce and marketing, preferably with a consumer goods and/or beauty products company or equivalent combination of education and experience. Passionate about understanding the philosophy customer and associated behavior, and the ability to translate findings into meaningful, prosperous long-term customer relationships. Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices. Must have well established analytical skills; interpreting data, formulating conclusions, developing strategies based on facts. Required marketing or business experience, working knowledge of internet marketing, account management and sales analysis. Strong account management skills and ability to work across functional areas (sales, marketing, operations, finance, management, etc).
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Proficient in MS Windows (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), including experience with web analytics/technology applications (ex.Coremetrics, Websphere 6.0, Web 2.0, etc.).
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
Manages on-line marketing support employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moderate noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk and hear and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee may be required occasionally to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
This employee must have the ability to handle high stress.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...